EOTECH NIGHT VISION MONOCULAR MONO-NV GEN III WHITE PHOSPHOR
The EOTECH® MonoNV monocular is an image intensified, night-vision device built to the same rigorous standard (MIL-STD-810G) as the military AN/PVS-14 system. This multi- purpose monocular is collimated for operation as hand-held, helmet/head-mounted or weapon mounted. Lightweight and robust construction combined with superior optical characteristics utilizing ESA Gen 3 White Phosphor tube technology, providing maximum target detection and recognition range. Includes a quick-release dovetail mount (that fits into a Wilcox G24) which allows for ambidextrous helmet mount operation.
Please note that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns or exchanges will be accepted. If purchased item arrives damaged or defective, please contact EOTECH Technical Support to obtain a RMA number.
- Compact and robust (MIL-STD-810G)
- Self-contained system operating on a single AA Battery
- Integrated IR LED Illuminator for short-range illumination
- Auto-gated power supply improves resolution in high light (urban) environments and provided automatic system cutoff when exposed to intense light, helping to protect the image intensifier tube from damage
- Internal LED indicators for IR ON and low battery
- Adjustable for ambidextrous operation; head and helmet mounts
- Quick release dovetail mount mechanism
- Manual gain control
- Tilt Auto Of
Included in the box:
- EOTECH MonoNV
- Quick-Release Dovetail Mount
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Manual
- Sacrificial Lens
- Lens Cleaning Kit
- Protective Case
OTHER FEATURES: INTEGRATED IR LED ILLUMINATOR FOR SHORT RANGE ILLUMINATION, COLLIMATED FOR OPERATION AS HANDHELD,HELMET/HEAD MOUNTED, OR WEAPON MOUNTED.
OTHER FEATURES2: AUTO-GATED POWER SUPPLY IMPROVES RESOLUTION IN URBAN ENVIRONMENTS & PROVIDES AUTO CUTOFF WHEN EXPOSED TO INTENSE LIGHT.