Adventure Medical Trauma Pak 3 [2064-0298]
Trauma Pak 3
Our most advanced trauma kit, the Trauma Pak III puts professional supplies in civilian hands, empowering you to take action to stop bleeding as it occurs. The waterproof, resealable trauma bag contains military-style tools and emergency essentials in a package compact and durable enough to keep in your glove box.
Inside, you’ll find a pressure trauma dressing (Israeli Bandage), which combines gauze, trauma pad, and pressure applicator into one, easy-to-use emergency bandage, capable of providing up to 40 lbs. of direct pressure to stop bleeding fast and control most major bleeds. If bleeding continues, this bleeding control kit contains a SWAT-T tourniquet. This well-known and proven tourniquet applied correctly, can help you control even arterial bleeds.
Easy-to-follow instructions outline how to use the kit contents, with illustrations showing the proper application of the dressing and tourniquet. This tactical trauma kit also includes a marker to write the tourniquet application time and Patient Assessment Form, EMT shears to cut through fabric, nitrile gloves for proper protection against blood-borne pathogens, and a triangular bandage to stabilize limbs. Whether you’re looking for a bleed kit to add to your individual first aid kit (IFAK), first responder kit, range bag, or vehicle, the Trauma Pak III provides you with the professional tools you need to be safe and stop bleeding fast.
- Designed for Immediate Response: Respond quickly to control severe bleeding. This trauma bag contains the essentials you need to stop bleeding in an easy-to-use format, perfect for a personal trauma kit or IFAK add-on
- Trauma Response Instructions: Prepare yourself with life-saving first aid information. This one-page guide outlines how to use the Trauma Pak III contents to stop bleeding in five easy-to-follow steps with illustrations
- 4 in Pressure Trauma Dressing: Apply direct pressure to wounds with the pressure trauma dressing (Israeli Bandage), which combines gauze, pressure bar, and trauma pad to stop bleeds using up to 40 lbs. of force
- SWAT-T Tourniquet: Stop persistent bleeds with the SWAT-t tourniquet.
- Compact and Lightweight: Have the tools you need to stop severe bleeding wherever you go; Weighs only 8 oz. and is a compact addition to your glove box, range bag, backpack, or first aid kit.
- Emergency Bandage, 4"
- SWAT-T Tourniquet
- EMT Shears, 4"
- Nitrile gloves
- Trauma Response Instructions
- Triangular Bandage, 42" x 42" x 59"
*Sold as an Individual
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 0.45 lbs
- UPC: 707708002984